Vadodara has been mapped in detail and a map has been created detailing all the PokeStops and PokeGyms in the city. The map here shows PokeStops with the familiar icon that details a PokeStop, while the PokeGyms are marked by the colored symbols of the respective team which at the time of posting owned the Gym.
If you know about any additional locations please help us by dropping a comment about the location or mailing us. We love user feedback.
Vadodara Central Locations:
Vadodara North Locations:
Vadodara South Locations:
[ Please comment your exact area if you wan’t exclusive map of your area posted here ]
- Map data courtesy of Google Maps
- Locations found and marked from Ingress data and local help.
- Don’t go to Gym fights straightaway. Make sure you have a collection of Pokemons with High CP.
- Go for fights in teams. More the players, higher your chances of winning against a gym with lower level.
- Always match up Pokemon type before battle, e.g. water type Pokemons can be taken down by electric or grass type.
Google for the full list of best suited Pokemons according to type.
- If game freezes too often or battery drains too quick, try disabling AR.
- Pokestops can be visited once in a few minutes. As the ones here are nearby, try to make multiple passed by using vehicles.
- Use Pokeballs with discretion. As you level up to higher levels, one will feel the scarcity of Pokeballs.
- Don’t try to go for online scams like Pokeball / Coin generators and save yourself from getting banned.
- Don’t power-up low CP pokemons even if you love them (like pikachu). You’ll probably get a higher CP one in the future.