Surat has been a great city but the number of PokeStops and PokeGyms in Surat is disappointing. The central area seems to have some along the roads but other then that the number is quite less considering it as a city that might stand out among others like Ahmedabad and Vadodara.
The map here shows PokeStops with the familiar icon that details a PokeStop, while the PokeGyms are marked by the colored symbols of the respective team which at the time of posting owned the Gym.
As the number of Stops and Gyms is quite low, Please tell us your exact area and we’ll exclusively upload that areas’s map here for you.
- Near Athwa Gate
- 2 Near SVNIT
- 2 Near Lal Darwaja, Surat
- And a Few More
On popular demand we’re adding one more map of complete Surat city. One can follow the marks as they are self explanatory.
Surat Central locations:
It is disappointing that we found only 1 PokeStop here. We’ll try to check again.
As i said, Please tell your location so we can niche it down.
Map courtesy of Google Maps API.
Data generated from local feedback and Ingress.
- Don’t go to Gym fights straightaway. Make sure you have a collection of Pokemons withHigh CP.
- Go for fights in teams. More the players, higher your chances of winning against a gym with lower level.
- Always match up Pokemon type before battle, e.g. water type Pokemons can be taken down by electric or grass type.
Google for the full list of best suited Pokemons according to type.
- If game freezes too often or battery drains too quick, try disabling AR.
- Pokestops can be visited once in a few minutes. As the ones here are nearby, try to make multiple passed by using vehicles.
- Use Pokeballs with discretion. As you level up to higher levels, one will feel the scarcity of Pokeballs.
- Don’t try to go for online scams like Pokeball / Coin generators and save yourself from getting banned.
- Don’t power-up low CP pokemons even if you love them (like pikachu). You’ll probably get a higher CP one in the future.