Rajkot city has around 4 PokeGyms and a few PokeStops. All of them are located on the main roads mostly and one can easily find them.
If you are a resident of some area nearby the Rajkot city and need to know locations of PokeGyms and PokeStops, please let us know by email or drop a comment here. We’ll be happy to add a post.
- Don’t go to Gym fights straightaway. Make sure you have a collection of Pokemons with High CP.
- Go for fights in teams. More the players, higher your chances of winning against a gym with lower level.
- Always match up Pokemon type before battle, e.g. water type Pokemons can be taken down by electric or grass type.
Google for the full list of best suited Pokemons according to type.
- If game freezes too often or battery drains too quick, try disabling AR.
- Pokestops can be visited once in a few minutes. As the ones here are nearby, try to make multiple passed by using vehicles.
- Use Pokeballs with discretion. As you level up to higher levels, one will feel the scarcity of Pokeballs.
- Don’t try to go for online scams like Pokeball / Coin generators and save yourself from getting banned.
- Don’t power-up low CP pokemons even if you love them (like pikachu). You’ll probably get a higher CP one in the future.