In our attempt to map Gurgaon (also Gurugram), it was possible that not all locations have been mapped as we are bound to miss some. There are at least 40+ PokeGyms here at Gurgaon and both PokeStops and PokeGyms are more concentrated at the central city area.
If you live on the western side in Gurgaon, you’ll find very few PokeStops / PokeGyms. If so the case, please comment on your exact area and we’ll add an exclusive map for you. In most cases, the map is made available the same day as the comment is placed.
Gurgaon Central Locations:
- PokeGyms: 15+
- PokeStops: [ Too many ]
Gurgaon North locations:
- PokeGyms: 5+
- PokeStops: 20+
Gurgaon East Locations:
- [ Too many PokeStops and PokeGyms ]
Gurgaon West locations:
- Map courtesy of Google Maps
- Data with publicly available Ingress map and Local Help
[Please comment your location to know nearby hot-spots]
- Don’t go to Gym fights straightaway. Make sure you have a collection of Pokemons with High CP.
- Go for fights in teams. More the players, higher your chances of winning against a gym with lower level.
- Always match up Pokemon type before battle, e.g. water type Pokemons can be taken down by electric or grass type.
Google for the full list of best suited Pokemons according to type.
- If game freezes too often or battery drains too quick, try disabling AR.
- Pokestops can be visited once in a few minutes. As the ones here are nearby, try to make multiple passed by using vehicles.
- Use Pokeballs with discretion. As you level up to higher levels, one will feel the scarcity of Pokeballs.
- Don’t try to go for online scams like Pokeball / Coin generators and save yourself from getting banned.
- Don’t power-up low CP pokemons even if you love them (like pikachu). You’ll probably get a higher CP one in the future.