For those who are willing to know the exact locations in Gandhinagar (Gujarat) where PokeStops and PokeGyms are located, follow this post. Pokestops give you Pokeballs and other goodies, sort of a re-fueling location. PokeGyms are where the actual Pokemon battles can take place.
- If one is looking for a RARE Pokemon, the key is to keep exploring. There is no specific location for them, and can spawn anywhere.
- Specific Pokemons like Pikachu have a temporary location, with position changing as time passes.
[ If you are seeing old data / image, force refresh by holding F5 ]
PokeStops in Gandhinagar
- On NH 147 in front of Indroda park.
- Inside the Indroda park.
- On NH 147 in front of temple near lake.
- Near NH 147, inside Indroda village in front of a temple.
- On NH 147, after Sarita Udhyan passes near the water tank.
- In front of Akshardham.
- Near harrier plane replica.
- At Mahatma Mandir.
( NH 147 means CHH road locally)
( The map is way too big to figure out exact locations but one still gets the idea)
PokeGyms in Gandhinagar
- In front of the Sarita Udhyan.
- At the Mahatma Mandir on the elevated path near Conical structure.
If anyone has more details other than the ones mentioned here, please drop a comment and this post will be updated by adding them. Thanks.
- Don’t go to Gym fights straightaway. Make sure you have a collection of Pokemons with High CP.
- Go for fights in teams. More the players, higher your chances of winning against a gym with lower level.
- Always match up Pokemon type before battle, e.g. water type Pokemons can be taken down by electric or grass type.
Google for the full list of best suited Pokemons according to type.
- If game freezes too often or battery drains too quick, try disabling AR.
- Pokestops can be visited once in a few minutes. As the ones here are nearby, try to make multiple passed by using vehicles.
- Use Pokeballs with discretion. As you level up to higher levels, one will feel the scarcity of Pokeballs.
- Don’t try to go for online scams like Pokeball / Coin generators and save yourself from getting banned.
- Don’t power-up low CP pokemons even if you love them (like pikachu). You’ll probably get a higher CP one in the future.
Catch’em all![ Map image courtesy of Google Maps ]