Our team has come up with an exclusive map of Delhi region detailing all the PokeStops and PokeGym in the New Delhi city. We have already added maps for Gurgaon and Ghaziabad region if someone wants to access them.
The maps/trademarks if any are the property of respective owners. Data generated from Ingress public map data and local help.
If one needs any specific areas’ map nearby Delhi region, please drop a comment or mail us.
New Delhi (main city) Locations:
New Delhi South Locations:
New Delhi West Locations:
New Delhi North Locations:
New Delhi East Locations:
[Please drop a comment if your area was not covered]
- Don’t go to Gym fights straightaway. Make sure you have a collection of Pokemons with High CP.
- Go for fights in teams. More the players, higher your chances of winning against a gym with lower level.
- Always match up Pokemon type before battle, e.g. water type Pokemons can be taken down by electric or grass type.
Google for the full list of best suited Pokemons according to type.
- If game freezes too often or battery drains too quick, try disabling AR.
- Pokestops can be visited once in a few minutes. As the ones here are nearby, try to make multiple passed by using vehicles.
- Use Pokeballs with discretion. As you level up to higher levels, one will feel the scarcity of Pokeballs.
- Don’t try to go for online scams like Pokeball / Coin generators and save yourself from getting banned.
- Don’t power-up low CP pokemons even if you love them (like pikachu). You’ll probably get a higher CP one in the future.