We were obliged to release the map of Bhavnagar city’s PokeStops and PokeGyms upon popular request. Bhavnagar, Gujarat has its goodies among other things and lies near the gulf of Khambhat.
These are around 8 PokeGyms at Bhavnagar, most of which are under the cover of Red team. There are numerous PokeStops around the area which can be seen in the map. These stats are good enough for Bhavnagar considering its location and population.
- Map courtesy of Google Maps API.
- Data generated from Ingress intel map.
- Don’t go to Gym fights straightaway. Make sure you have a collection of Pokemons with High CP.
- Go for fights in teams. More the players, higher your chances of winning against a gym with lower level.
- Always match up Pokemon type before battle, e.g. water type Pokemons can be taken down by electric or grass type.
Google for the full list of best suited Pokemon’s according to type.
- If game freezes too often or battery drains too quick, try disabling AR.
- Pokestops can be visited once in a few minutes. As the ones here are nearby, try to make multiple passed by using vehicles.
- Use Pokeballs with discretion. As you level up to higher levels, one will feel the scarcity of Pokeballs.
- Don’t try to go for online scams like Pokeball / Coin generators and save yourself from getting banned.
- Don’t power-up low CP pokemons even if you love them (like pikachu). You’ll probably get a higher CP one in the future.