After a lot of effort, we’ve been successful in mapping the exact locations of Pokestops and PokeGyms in Ahmedabad. The locations are divided into 5 parts of Ahmedabad city as follows:
Now according to your need, one may download/view the specific map that details location of PokeGyms and PokeStops. For smartphone users, I recommend download as the image might not show details properly without zooming in.
Note: Bigger the Blue circle, more the PokeStops in that area.
Please Download and View after Zooming in.
Ahmedabad Part 1 Locations:
- SGVP Gate
- The Peace Lotus Temple
Ahmedabad Part 2 Locations:
- Sabarmati Ashram (10-15 Pokestops)
- Vastrapur Lake
Ahmedabad Part 3 Locations:
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- Rock Centered Fountain, Kalakunj Society
- 2 PokeGyms at Jhaverchand Meghani Marg
- Shani Maharaj Temple, Krishnanagar
Ahmedabad Part 4 Locations:
- PokeStop hub near NID.
- PokeGym near NID.
- PokeGym at Jain Mandir near Mahalakxmi Crossing
Ahmedabad Part 5 Locations:
- Jagannath Temple
- Old Ahmedabad Gate
- 2 at Kankaria Lake
- Near water tank at Khokhra Railway Colony
- Hanuman Mandir, Khokhra Road
- At temple near intersection of Khokhra and Bhaijipura Road.
If anyone has more details other than the ones mentioned here, please drop a comment and this post will be updated by adding them. Thanks.
- If one is looking for a RARE Pokemon, the key is to keep exploring. There is no specific location for them, and can spawn anywhere.
- Specific Pokemons like Pikachu have a temporary location, with position changing as time passes.
- Don’t go to Gym fights straightaway. Make sure you have a collection of Pokemons with High CP.
- Go for fights in teams. More the players, higher your chances of winning against a gym with lower level.
- Always match up Pokemon type before battle, e.g. water type Pokemons can be taken down by electric or grass type.
Google for the full list of best suited Pokemons according to type.
- If game freezes too often or battery drains too quick, try disabling AR.
- Pokestops can be visited once in a few minutes. As the ones here are nearby, try to make multiple passed by using vehicles.
- Use Pokeballs with discretion. As you level up to higher levels, one will feel the scarcity of Pokeballs.
- Don’t try to go for online scams like Pokeball / Coin generators and save yourself from getting banned.
- Don’t power-up low CP pokemons even if you love them (like pikachu). You’ll probably get a higher CP one in the future.
[ Map image courtesy of Google Maps ]